We would like to measure and monitor the natural gas pressure in our brazing machines up to 2 bar gauge. We have a data acquisition module KUSB-3108 and we want to connect 4 pressure gages to this system and measure the pressure simultaneously at 4 places. Is there a gage to connect this module?
We would suggest the DS200 which has an in-built pressure gauge and a 0-10 volt dc analogue signal output which you could feed into the data acquisition module.
DS200 0-10Vdc Output Pressure Gauge
- SKU ID: s1-ds200-0003
- Part No: 780-2500-3-1-3-TAO-300-1-000
- Pressure Range: 2.5
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS >= 0.4 bar, 0.5% < 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: None
- Electrical Connection: Integral cable gland with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM