A 100 Pascal range positive room pressure sensor with a 0-10 volt analogue output signal relating to the inside/outside room pressure difference, a user settable SPDT relay switches, and a LCD 3 1/2 digit display indicator.
The DPS positive room pressure instrument can be wall mounted indoors with the negative pressure side connected to outside room atmospheric pressure, and the positive pressure side connected to the room pressure.
DPS Positive Room Pressure Sensor, Sensor & Display
- Pressure Range: 0 to 1
- Units: hPa
- Range Type: Differential (0 to +P)
- Output Signal & Supply Type: 0-10V 3 wire, 19-31Vdc supply
- Output Options: Linear signal plus 1 relay contact switch
- Accuracy (linearity only): 1% full scale
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1.5 cable glands with 5 internal screw terminals
- Process Connection: 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections
- Media Compatibility: Non aggressive gases compatible with Ni, Al, CuBe, PU, silicon rubber
- Optional Extras: Integrated LCD display, 3 1/2 digit