Absolute pressure gauges for measuring pressure relative to a perfect vacuum.
Absolute reference pressure gauges are used in applications where a system pressure is not influenced by changes in atmospheric pressure.
Leak testing a component is often carried out using an absolute range pressure gauge, particularly over long periods of time where there is the greater chance of a change in atmospheric pressure.
- Baroli 02 Precision Digital Pressure Gauge
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge
- LEO1 (Ei) Digital Pressure Gauge
- Baroli 05 Industrial Digital Pressure Gauge
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor
- ECO1 / ECO 1 Ei / ECO 2 Low Cost Digital Manometer
- Baroli 05P High Range Flush Diaphragm Digital Pressure Gauge