Absolute pressure gauges for measuring pressure relative to a perfect vacuum.
Absolute reference pressure gauges are used in applications where a system pressure is not influenced by changes in atmospheric pressure.
Leak testing a component is often carried out using an absolute range pressure gauge, particularly over long periods of time where there is the greater chance of a change in atmospheric pressure.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with 0.05% full scale accuracy, exchangeable pressure range modules from 100 mbar (1.5 psi) up to 400 bar (6000 psi).
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale in pressure ranges from 0...30 mbar up to 0...1000 bar.
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger - LEO Record combined digital manometer & pressure data logging instrument for recording pressures & temperatures that can store up to 57,000 readings.
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor - Three in one electronic pressure switch, digital pressure gauge and pressure sensor with pressure ranges from 100 mbar up to 600 bar (1.5 to 9000 psi).
- Baroli 02 Precision Digital Pressure Gauge - Precision digital pressure gauge with ranges from 100 mbar (1.5 psi) up to 600 bar (9000 psi) for measuring to an accuracy of 0.125% FS BSL.
- LEO1 (Ei) Digital Pressure Gauge - Battery powered digital gauge with an accuracy of 0.1% full scale in pressure ranges from -1 to 3 bar up to 1000 bar.
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - High pressure sensor, electronic switch and digital gauge with an all welded stainless steel flush diaphragm for high viscosity liquids.
- Baroli 05 Industrial Digital Pressure Gauge - Digital pressure gauge with ranges from 0.6 bar (9 psi) up to 600 bar (9000 psi) gauge or absolute and an accuracy of 0.25% full scale.
- Baroli 02P Low Range Flush Diaphragm Digital Pressure Gauge - All stainless steel 316L hygienic digital display pressure gauge for measuring low range pressures with ranges from 0-100 mbar up to 0-40 bar.