All stainless steel 316L hygienic digital display pressure gauge for measuring low range pressures with ranges from 0-100 mbar up to 0-40 bar gauge or absolute, including vacuum range 0 to -1 bar. This sanitary pressure gauge includes open diaphragm process fittings for threaded BSP, dairy pipe and Tri-clamp style process connections.
- Pressure Ranges: 100 mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute, -1 to 0 bar suction
- Accuracy: +/-0.125% FS BSL > 0.4 bar, +/-0.25% FS BSL <= 0.4 bar
- Display: 19999 digit LCD
- Pressure Connections: 1/2 inch BSP flush, 1 inch BSP flush, dairy pipe DN25, 1 1/2 inch Tri-Clamp
- Power Supply: 3.6V lithium battery type 1/2 AA (2 units)
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L pressure port and diaphragm
- Weight: 350g minimum
- Dimensions: 76.5mm diameter bezel, 129mm height
- Special Features: Max/Min process pressure limit alarm indicator, 2 axis rotable display head, selectable auto power off
- Special Options: Hygienic grade oil fill
Battery powered LCD display pressure gauge for displaying readings in bar, mbar, psi, inHg, cmHg, mmHg, hPa, kPa, MPa, mH2O and inH2O units, all selectable by the user via the front panel buttons. Set-up a visual alarm to indicate when process limits have been exceeded. For longer battery life select the auto-timer to switch off display when not in use. accessible zero and full scale calibration via front panel keypad.
The Baroli 02P sanitary digital pressure gauge can be supplied with a choice of hygienic fittings and also a food compatible oil fill to protect the process from harmful contamination if the diapragm is damaged for whatever reason, causing the fill fluid to leak out.
Toothpaste transfer line
Display pressures up to 25 bar from a toothpaste transfer line and ensure a hygienic process connection with a food grade oil filled diaphragm seal and 1 1/2 inch tri-clamp fitting with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm.
- SKU ID: s1-baroli02p-0001
- Part No: M0E-2502-B2-C62-1-1-1-2-1-000
- Pressure Range: 25
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Accuracy: 0.125% FS BSL = 0.4 bar, 0.25% FS BSL < 0.4 bar
- Process Connection: Clamp 1 1/2 inch
- Optional Extras: Food grade oil fill behind diaphragm
What pressure gauge would be suitable for use on Freon 21?
We would suggest the Baroli 02P which has a fully welded front-end made from stainless steel 316L. Since Viton, Buna N and FKM O rings are vulnerable to damage when exposed to Freon 21 we would recommend using a chemically resistant elastomer seal such as FFKM when installing the pressure gauge.
Lowest pressure range
What is the lowest pressure range possible with the Baroli 02P?
The lowest gauge range is 0 to 100 mbar g, and the lowest absolute range is 0 to 600 mbar abs. If you need a lower absolute range and do not need a flush diaphragm then we would suggest the Baroli 02 which has 0 to 100 mbar absolute as the lowest range.
Paper machine headbox
I’m looking for a portable digital pressure gauge to measure total head pressure on a paper machine headbox from 0 to 1000 inH2O for occasional troubleshooting. The media is pulp slurry which is 1% fiber and 99% water. The temperature is approximately 140 deg F?
For applications involving the measurement of paper pulp slurry, we would suggest the BD Sensors Baroli 02P which has a flush diaphragm to prevent clogging of the process connection.
- SKU ID: s1-baroli02p-0002
- Part No: M0G-2501-B2-Z00-1-1-1-1-000
- Pressure Range: 0 to 2.5 (~1000)
- Units: bar (inH2O)
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Accuracy: 0.125% FS BSL
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852 (1 bar range min.)
- Optional Extras: 5 point traceable calibration certificate
Millibar (mbar) readings
Can the units be changed to mbar?
Yes as long as the values in millibar are no longer than the available digits on the display can be you can set the Baroli 02P to read in mbar. On some ranges it may also be necessary to adjust the number of decimal places to display in millibar.
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the Baroli 02P Low Range Flush Diaphragm Digital Pressure Gauge in your application and request a quote.
"*" indicates required fields