We are wondering whether the LEX1 high precision pressure gauge is suitable for our purpose or not. We would like to use it for the purpose of checking vacuum pressure as a positive pressure and also as a negative pressure depending on the type of vacuum equipment we are testing, is this possible with the LEX1?
A -1 to 2 bar sealed gauge / 3 bar absolute range would be the most suitable standard range for measuring vacuum pressure. Since vacuum can be measured either from perfect vacuum or below atmospheric pressure, the LEX1 provides the user with the flexibility to switch operation from absolute to gauge reference measurement by simply pressing the zero button when vented to atmospheric pressure or restoring the factory settings (absolute).
- Pressure Range: -1 to 2 bar sealed gauge/3 bar absolute
- Accuracy: ±0.05% full scale
- Display: LCD
- Power Supply: 3V battery, type CR2430, 2000 hours continuous operation
- Pressure Connection: G1/4 male
- Wetted Materials: Stainless Steel 316L and Viton seal
- Carrying Case: Plastic with cut-away foam inserts
- Calibration Certificate: 5 points, traceable