The formula for converting a pressure reading in pascals to bar units is calculated as follows:
- 1 bar = 100,000 pascals (Pa)
- 1 Pa = 1 pascals (Pa)
- bar value x 100,000 = Pa value x 1
- bar value = Pa value / 100,000
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- 600 bar, 9000 psi, 60 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 350 bar, 5000 psi, 35 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 700 bar, 10000 psi, 70 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
Request product info for a Pa unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in Pa below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in bar.
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 200000 Pa from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in bar.