Assuming a water density of 1000 kg/m3 at 4 degrees Celsius and an acting gravity of 9.80665 m/s2, the conversion from metres of water head to kilopascals can be calculated as follows:
- 1 kPa = 1000 Pascals (Pa)
- 1 mH2O = 9806.65 Pascals (Pa)
- kPa value x 1000 Pa = mH2O value x 9806.65 Pa
- kPa value = mH2O value x 9.80665
0 to 100 mH2O to kPa Conversion
- Ground water flooded pit 40mH2O 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for water treatment use
- 10mH2O absolute 4-20mA marine approved seawater pressure sensor for bilge water leak testing use
- Hydrochloric acid storage tank 1mH2Og hydro-static pressure transmitter
- 7mH2O g range 4-20mA out hydrostatic liquid level pressure sensor
Request product info for a mH2O unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in mH2O below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in kPa.
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- 500 kPa g range rupture disk blowing digital display pressure gauge and logger
- 800 kPa g range 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for agricultural pump use
Request product info for a kPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 100 mH2O from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in kPa.