The following calculation shows how mbar pressure units are converted into psi pressure units:
- 1 psi = 6894.76 pascals (Pa)
- 1 mbar = 100 pascals (Pa)
- psi value x 6894.76 Pa = mbar value x 100 Pa
- psi value = mbar value x 0.0145038
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 30 mbar pressure logger for monitoring natural gas pressures
- Hygienic atex approved 100mbar pressure transmitter for pharmaceutical application
- Intrinsically safe digital gauge for monitoring 300mbar pressure
Request product info for a mbar unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in mbar below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in psi.
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 2000 mbar from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in psi.