The formula for converting mbar into pascal pressure units is calculated as follows:
- 1 Pa = 1 pascals (Pa)
- 1 mbar = 100 pascals (Pa)
- pascal value x 1 Pa = mbar value x 100 Pa
- pascal value = mbar value x 100
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 30 mbar pressure logger for monitoring natural gas pressures
- Hygienic atex approved 100mbar pressure transmitter for pharmaceutical application
- Intrinsically safe digital gauge for monitoring 300mbar pressure
Request product info for a mbar unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in mbar below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in Pa.
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- 600 bar, 9000 psi, 60 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 350 bar, 5000 psi, 35 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 700 bar, 10000 psi, 70 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
Request product info for a Pa unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 2000 mbar from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in Pa.