Choose an intrinsically safe pressure transmitters with a 4 to 20 milliamp output which is certified for use as part of an intrinsically safe installation which includes an intrinsically safe barrier for limiting the amount of electrical power that can enter a zone which contains a flammable risk atmosphere.
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter
- DMK 331 Ceramic Diaphragm Industrial Pressure Transmitter
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- DMP331i High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter
- DMD331 Compact Differential Liquid Pressure Sensor
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter
- DMK351 Liquid and Gas Resistant Intrinsically Safe Low Range Gauge Pressure Sensor
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor
- KX ATEX Intrinsically Safe SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter
- 50 millibar hazardous area air pressure sensor with 4-20mA out and 1/2 NPT male fitting
- Combined readout and transmitter for measuring up to 250 bar Methane gas
- 50mbarg range 4-20mA output petrol fill level pressure sensor for automotive testing use
- -1 to 20 bar g compound range IS 4-20mA propane pressure sensor for process control use
- 1 barg IS certified 4-20mA submersible leachate pressure sensor for tank level gauging use
- 1000 mbar vacuum transmitter for use with waste toner dust
Intrinsically safe approved instrumentation can be installed in hazardous areas zones and connected to other appropriate intrinsically safe equipment. Intrinsic safety is achieved by limiting the amount of electrical power that can enter the protected zone by incorporating zener diode or isolation transformer barriers, and ensuring a certain surface temperature is not exceeded and there are no electrical discharges which may otherwise ignite a potentially explosive atmosphere.
Pressure transmitters are measurement devices which combine amplified 4 to 20 milliamp current loop output signal conditioning electronic module with a transducer for measuring the pressure of a liquid, vapour or gas.