Choose an intrinsically safe pressure transmitters with a 4 to 20 milliamp output which is certified for use as part of an intrinsically safe installation which includes an intrinsically safe barrier for limiting the amount of electrical power that can enter a zone which contains a flammable risk atmosphere.
- DMP457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter - Marine approved stainless steel diaphragm pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding in ranges from 100mb to 600 bar gauge or absolute.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DMK 331 Ceramic Diaphragm Industrial Pressure Transmitter - This pressure transmitter can be supplied with a PVDF process connector so that it can be used to measure the pressure of acids and other corrosive chemicals.
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor - DMP343 pneumatic pressure sensor for measuring very low range pressures on pneumatic control systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) .
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter - Pressurised tank liquid level differential pressure cell transmitter for process plant storage.
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- KX ATEX Intrinsically Safe SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX approved for use with intrinsic safety barriers in hazardous areas, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- 35X HTC High Temperature Digital Pressure Sensor (< 300 degC) - The 35X HTC high temperature digital pressure sensor is suited for media temperatures up to 300 °C
- PD33X High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transmitter - High precision compact wet wet differential pressure transmitter with digitally corrected output signal in ranges from 0.3 to 30 bar
- PD39X High Differential Pressure Transmitter - High pressure differential sensor with high over-pressure in scaleable differential ranges from 3 bar up to 300 bar differential.
Intrinsically safe approved instrumentation can be installed in hazardous areas zones and connected to other appropriate intrinsically safe equipment. Intrinsic safety is achieved by limiting the amount of electrical power that can enter the protected zone by incorporating zener diode or isolation transformer barriers, and ensuring a certain surface temperature is not exceeded and there are no electrical discharges which may otherwise ignite a potentially explosive atmosphere.
Pressure transmitters are measurement devices which combine amplified 4 to 20 milliamp current loop output signal conditioning electronic module with a transducer for measuring the pressure of a liquid, vapour or gas.