Choose an intrinsically safe pressure transmitters with a 4 to 20 milliamp output which is certified for use as part of an intrinsically safe installation which includes an intrinsically safe barrier for limiting the amount of electrical power that can enter a zone which contains a flammable risk atmosphere.
- PD39X High Differential Pressure Transmitter - High pressure differential sensor with high over-pressure in scaleable differential ranges from 3 bar up to 300 bar differential.
- PD33X High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transmitter - High precision compact wet wet differential pressure transmitter with digitally corrected output signal in ranges from 1 to 30 bar
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor - Low range three in one pressure switch, pressure indicator and pressure sensor for use on pneumatics and HVAC applications.
- DMK 331 Ceramic Diaphragm Industrial Pressure Transmitter - This pressure transmitter can be supplied with a PVDF process connector so that it can be used to measure the pressure of acids and other corrosive chemicals.
- DMP331i High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter - High precision pressure transmitter with an accuracy of 0.1%FS BSL NLHR and digitally adjustable pressure ranges from 400mb up to 40 bar gauge & absolute.
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor - Three in one electronic pressure switch, digital pressure gauge and pressure sensor with pressure ranges from 100 mbar up to 600 bar (1.5 to 9000 psi).
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- 35X HTC High Temperature Digital Pressure Sensor (< 300 degC) - The 35X HTC high temperature digital pressure sensor is suited for media temperatures up to 300 °C
- DMK351 Liquid and Gas Resistant Intrinsically Safe Low Range Gauge Pressure Sensor - Intrinsically safe liquid & gas resistant low range pressure gauge reference pressure sensor for CHP, biogas and landfill sites.
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter - Pressurised tank liquid level differential pressure cell transmitter for process plant storage.
Intrinsically safe approved instrumentation can be installed in hazardous areas zones and connected to other appropriate intrinsically safe equipment. Intrinsic safety is achieved by limiting the amount of electrical power that can enter the protected zone by incorporating zener diode or isolation transformer barriers, and ensuring a certain surface temperature is not exceeded and there are no electrical discharges which may otherwise ignite a potentially explosive atmosphere.
Pressure transmitters are measurement devices which combine amplified 4 to 20 milliamp current loop output signal conditioning electronic module with a transducer for measuring the pressure of a liquid, vapour or gas.