Intrinsically safe pressure gauges which are Ex certified for use in areas where flammable or explosive substances are stored or processed. These pressure gauges have been approved by internationally recognised approval bodies to intrinsic safety requirements. Intrinsically safe pressure gauges are designed to limit electrical discharge and surface temperature of the device to prevent the possible ignition of a volatile gases, dust or vapours.
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale in pressure ranges from 0...30 mbar up to 0...1000 bar.
- LEO 2 (Ei) Digital Manometer - LEO 2 battery powered digital manometer with pressure ranges from -1 to 3 bar up to 700 bar with an accuracy of 0.1% full scale with 6 pressure units, zero tare & peak hold display functions and optional ATEX approval for intrinsic safety.
- LEO Record (Ei) Capo Low Pressure Logger - Battery powered data logger for measuring and recording low range pressures. Pressure ranges from 30 mbar (12 inH2O) up to 300 mbar (120 inH2O).
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with 0.05% full scale accuracy, exchangeable pressure range modules from 100 mbar (1.5 psi) up to 400 bar (6000 psi).
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger - LEO Record combined digital manometer & pressure data logging instrument for recording pressures & temperatures that can store up to 57,000 readings.