Intrinsically safe pressure gauges which are Ex certified for use in areas where flammable or explosive substances are stored or processed.
These pressure gauges have been approved by internationally recognised approval bodies to intrinsic safety requirements.
Digital pressure gauges which are approved for use in intrinsically safe areas such as oil refineries, natural gas distribution network and pharmaceutical production plants.
Intrinsically safe pressure gauges are designed to limit electrical discharge and surface temperature of the device to prevent the possible ignition of a volatile gases, dust or vapours.
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor - Low range three in one pressure switch, pressure indicator and pressure sensor for use on pneumatics and HVAC applications.
- DM01-500-HD High Range Digital Pressure Gauge - The DM01-500 HD high range pressure gauge is available in pressure ranges from 0 to 600, 1000, 1600, 2000 & 2200 bar.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- 40 inH2O g peak/valley storing pressure gauge for monitoring gas feed fluctuations - Low range intrinsically safe digital display pressure gauge for pipe mounted use in natural gas measurement applications on feeds to industrial gas boiler, capable of measuring 0 to 40 inH2O g pressure with 0.25% accuracy and connected using a 1/4 NPT male fitting. Also includes USB and peak & valley reading hold.
- 100 psig range landfill leachate pressure gauge with 4-20mA output for SCADA sytem - Intrinsically safe analogue output signal pressure gauge for pipe mounted use in leachate measurement applications, capable of measuring 0 to 100 psi g pressure with 0.5% accuracy and connected using a 1/4 NPT male fitting. Also includes 4-20mA for linking to a SCADA system.
- 400 kg/cm2 g range pipe mounted digital display air pressure gauge with 1/4 NPT male fitting
- 700 barg natural gas high range pressure gauge logger with 1/2 NPT male fitting
- 50 psig range hydrocarbon gases pressure gauge with 1/2 NPT male fitting
- Vacuum range manometer for leak testing in hazardous areas