Intrinsically safe pressure gauges which are Ex certified for use in areas where flammable or explosive substances are stored or processed.
These pressure gauges have been approved by internationally recognised approval bodies to intrinsic safety requirements.
Digital pressure gauges which are approved for use in intrinsically safe areas such as oil refineries, natural gas distribution network and pharmaceutical production plants.
Intrinsically safe pressure gauges are designed to limit electrical discharge and surface temperature of the device to prevent the possible ignition of a volatile gases, dust or vapours.
- LEO Record (Ei) Capo Low Pressure Logger
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger
- LEO1 (Ei) Digital Pressure Gauge
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- DM01-500-HD High Range Digital Pressure Gauge
- LEO 2 (Ei) Digital Manometer
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor
- ECO1 / ECO 1 Ei / ECO 2 Low Cost Digital Manometer
- 700 barg natural gas high range pressure gauge logger with 1/2 NPT male fitting
- 50 psig range hydrocarbon gases pressure gauge with 1/2 NPT male fitting
- Glycol/Water mixture peak pressure gauge to measure up to 15 bar
- Combined readout and transmitter for measuring up to 250 bar Methane gas
- Vacuum range manometer for leak testing in hazardous areas
- 5000 psi USB interface pressure gauge with 1/4 NPT male fitting