Intrinsically safe pressure gauge for pipe mounted use in air measurement applications, capable of measuring 0 to 400 kg/cm2 g pressure with 0.1% accuracy and connected using a 1/4 NPT male fitting. Also includes IS approval.
A combined digital readout unit and pressure sensor for mounting on a pipe to measure air pressure over 0 to 400 kilograms per square centimetre gauge to an accuracy better than 0.1%.
This DM 01 digital pressure gauge is powered by an internal battery and is connected to the physical pressure measurement point using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread process fitting.
To meet health & safety regulatory requirements, intrinsically safe approval is included with this digital pressure gauge.
DM 01 Intrinsically Safe Pressure Gauge
- SKU ID: s1-dm01-37-18246
- Pressure Sensor Modules: 400 bar (5800 psi) gauge
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Data Storage Type: Data Logging – DM01
- Digital Interface: USB Converter and PC Software
- Optional Extras: ATEX intrinsically safe approved