An inches of mercury column pressure value can be displayed in pounds per square inch pressure units with the following conversion factor:
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- 1 inHg = 3386.39 pascals (Pa)
- psi value x 6,894.76 Pa = inHg value x 3,386.39 Pa
- psi value = inHg value / 2.03602
- Minus 30 inHg 4-20mA air pressure sensor for measuring vacuum in a sealed tank heated to 350F
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- Vacuum and steamer pressure transducer with -30 inHg to 100 psi range
- Barometric transducer with 23-34 inHg input range and 0-5Vdc output range
Request product info for a inHg 0°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in inHg 0°C below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in psi.
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 40 inHg 0°C from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in psi.