We are looking for a barometric sensor/transducer for use in a room with an ambient temperature of 20 deg C with a 23 to 34 inch Hg input and a 0 to 5 Vdc output, with a +/-0.15% reading accuracy. What sensor could we use to do this?
The 33X high accuracy pressure transducer has the option for a rangeable 0-5Vdc 0utput and this can be scaled over the barometric range you have specified. The accuracy of the device is +/-0.15% over -10 to +80°C, so the 33X will certainly meet your accuracy requirements at 20°C.
33X High Accuracy Pressure Transducer
- Pressure Range: 23 to 34 inHg absolute
- Analogue Output Signal: 0-5V (3 wire)
- Digital Interface: RS485 ready only
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug & socket, IP65
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- Media Exposed Materials: Stainless steel 316L and Viton seals
- Oil Filling: Silicone oil
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +80 DegC