All welded stainless steel hygienic pressure transmitters for use in food processing, brewing, distilling, medical products, semiconductor manufacturing processes and other sterile industrial environments. Choose a hygienic pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output, and a food grade oil filled diaphragm seal, for monitoring hydrostatic pressures to determine level, volume of tank contents or the pressure of gases generated by a process.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- XMPi Process Plant Gauge and Absolute Pressure Transmitter - Process transmitter for measuring vacuum, steam, food, pharmaceutical, oil, gas and other pressure readings necessary for the monitoring and control of bulk production processes.
- x|act i Rangeable Flush Pressure Transmitter with LCD Readout - Rangeable Pressure Transmitter with a hygienic all stainless steel construction with LCD digital readout display and optional HART communications.
- 35X HTT High Temperature Compensated Pressure Sensor - Pressure sensor for applications in bio-reactors or autoclaves. The transmitter is compensated up to 150 °C and may be operated continuously or sterilised at this level, including the conditioning electronics up to 120°C.
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - High pressure sensor, electronic switch and digital gauge with an all welded stainless steel flush diaphragm for high viscosity liquids.