All welded stainless steel hygienic pressure transmitters for use in food processing, brewing, distilling, medical products, semiconductor manufacturing processes and other sterile industrial environments.
Choose a hygienic pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output, and a food grade oil filled diaphragm seal, for monitoring hydrostatic pressures to determine level, volume of tank contents or the pressure of gases generated by a process.
A hygienic pressure sensing device will have an open flush diaphragm with no hidden volumes or crevices so that the surfaces in contact with the process media can be easily cleaned and discourage the build up of contaminants such as bacterial or fungal growth.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- XMPi Process Plant Gauge and Absolute Pressure Transmitter
- x|act i Rangeable Flush Pressure Transmitter with LCD Readout
- 35X HTT High Temperature Compensated Pressure Sensor
- 180°C UHT milk compatible pressure transmitter
- Hygienic atex approved 100mbar pressure transmitter for pharmaceutical application
- Food processing freshwater transfer pump 4 barg 4-20mA pressure sensor
- Diaphragm sealed high temperature pressure transmitter for -1 to 25 kg/cm²
- 100 inH2Og 4-20mA low concentration acid solution pressure sensor for CIP cleaning
- Dairy compatible 90 kPa vacuum pressure transmitter