All welded stainless steel hygienic pressure transmitters for use in food processing, brewing, distilling, medical products, semiconductor manufacturing processes and other sterile industrial environments. Choose a hygienic pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output, and a food grade oil filled diaphragm seal, for monitoring hydrostatic pressures to determine level, volume of tank contents or the pressure of gases generated by a process.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- XMPi Process Plant Gauge and Absolute Pressure Transmitter - Process transmitter for measuring vacuum, steam, food, pharmaceutical, oil, gas and other pressure readings necessary for the monitoring and control of bulk production processes.
- x|act i Rangeable Flush Pressure Transmitter with LCD Readout
- 35X HTT High Temperature Compensated Pressure Sensor
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- Hygienic atex approved 100mbar pressure transmitter for pharmaceutical application - Hygienic ATEX approved pressure transmitter for zone 2 to read pressures from 15 to 25mbar.
- Dairy compatible 90 kPa vacuum pressure transmitter - Suction pressure sensor for dairy milking machine equipment with hygienic tri clamp connection for measuring 0 to minus 90 kilopascals vacuum pressure.
- Diaphragm sealed high temperature pressure transmitter for -1 to 25 kg/cm² - Diaphragm sealed pressure transmitter for measuring over -1 to 25 kg/cm² on liquid with a flush type diaphragm up to a temperature of 190°C.
- 180°C UHT milk compatible pressure transmitter - Pressure transmitter for high temperature UHT milk up to 180°C with 6 bar pressure range and ½ inch fitting process connection
- 100 inH2Og 4-20mA low concentration acid solution pressure sensor for CIP cleaning - A food grade gauge pressure sensor for CIP cleaning process use to measure pressure of low concentration acid solution over a range of 0 to 100 inH2O g from the dairy pipe process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
- Food processing freshwater transfer pump 4 barg 4-20mA pressure sensor - A hygienic stainless steel flush diaphragm gauge pressure sensor for food processing pump transfer system to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 4 bar g from the tri-clamp process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.