All welded stainless steel hygienic pressure transmitters for use in food processing, brewing, distilling, medical products, semiconductor manufacturing processes and other sterile industrial environments.
Choose a hygienic pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output, and a food grade oil filled diaphragm seal, for monitoring hydrostatic pressures to determine level, volume of tank contents or the pressure of gases generated by a process.
A hygienic pressure sensing device will have an open flush diaphragm with no hidden volumes or crevices so that the surfaces in contact with the process media can be easily cleaned and discourage the build up of contaminants such as bacterial or fungal growth.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- 35X HTT High Temperature Compensated Pressure Sensor - Pressure sensor for applications in bio-reactors or autoclaves. The transmitter is compensated up to 150 °C and may be operated continuously or sterilised at this level, including the conditioning electronics up to 120°C.
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - High pressure sensor, electronic switch and digital gauge with an all welded stainless steel flush diaphragm for high viscosity liquids.
- XMPi Process Plant Gauge and Absolute Pressure Transmitter - Process transmitter for measuring vacuum, steam, food, pharmaceutical, oil, gas and other pressure readings necessary for the monitoring and control of bulk production processes.
- x|act i Rangeable Flush Pressure Transmitter with LCD Readout - Rangeable Pressure Transmitter with a hygienic all stainless steel construction with LCD digital readout display and optional HART communications.