A food grade gauge pressure sensor for CIP cleaning process use to measure pressure of low concentration acid solution over a range of 0 to 100 inH2O g from the dairy pipe process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DMP 331P hygienic CIP pressure sensor can be used in CIP cleaning process systems to measure acid pressure from 0 to 100 inches of water column gauge.
The sensor is installed using a dairy pipe hygienic fitting to measure the low concentration acid solution, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
Also a stainless steel 316L flush diaphragm and food grade oil filling is included with this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring cleaning solutions in food grade CIP applications.
DMP 331P Hygienic CIP Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-24-18805
- Pressure Range: 0 to 100
- Units: inH2O
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (4 pin)
- Process Connection: Dairy pipe DN25
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: Food grade, 125degC max