Food grade hygienic flush diaphragm pressure transducers & transmitters for measuring pressures or hydrostatic level of food, beverage or dairy media with a crevice free exposed diaphragm that is either dry cell or back filled with a food grade oil. These sensors have all stainless steel 316L wetted parts suitable for use in food and drink processing application.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- ATM/T Pressure and Temperature Dual Output Transmitter - Dual analogue output signal transmitter for simultaneous measurement of media pressure and temperature. Pressure 100mb - 1000bar and temp -25 - 100 DegC.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- XMPi Process Plant Gauge and Absolute Pressure Transmitter - Process transmitter for measuring vacuum, steam, food, pharmaceutical, oil, gas and other pressure readings necessary for the monitoring and control of bulk production processes.
- 35X Flush Diaphragm Digital Output Pressure Sensor - Highly accurate digitally compensated pressure transducer with G1/2 male flush pressure port.
- x|act i Rangeable Flush Pressure Transmitter with LCD Readout - Rangeable Pressure Transmitter with a hygienic all stainless steel construction with LCD digital readout display and optional HART communications.
- 25 Ed Flame Proof Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter - ATEX certified flame proof pressure transmitter with an open face pressure connection for use with pharmaceuticals or high viscosity media.
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - High pressure sensor, electronic switch and digital gauge with an all welded stainless steel flush diaphragm for high viscosity liquids.