A water level in feet of water can be converted into meters of water using the following calculation based on the SI unit value in pascals:
- 1 mH2O = 9806.65 pascals (Pa)
- 1 ftH2O = 2989.07 pascals (Pa)
- mH2O value x 9806.65 Pa = ftH2O value x 2989.07 Pa
- mH2O value = ftH2O value x 0.3048
- 40 ftH2Og range 1-5Vdc output freshwater pressure sensor for environmental monitoring use
- 2 to 5 ftH2O g range 1 to 5 volts output submersible freshwater tank level sensor
- Non-metallic level sensor with 3 ftH2O range & 4-20mA signal
- 350 feet deep well level pressure sensor
Request product info for a ftH2O unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in ftH2O below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in mH2O.
- Ground water flooded pit 40mH2O 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for water treatment use
- 10mH2O absolute 4-20mA marine approved seawater pressure sensor for bilge water leak testing use
- Hydrochloric acid storage tank 1mH2Og hydro-static pressure transmitter
- 7mH2O g range 4-20mA out hydrostatic liquid level pressure sensor
Request product info for a mH2O unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 ftH2O from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in mH2O.