Bonded foil strain gauge (BFSG) pressure transducers & transmitters have foil gauges made from materials such as Constantan which are bonded using industrial adhesives to a stainless diaphragm or beam which is the material which flexes in response to change in pressure.
The foil strain gauge sensing element typically includes two or four foil strain gauges which are joined together into a wheatstone bridge circuit.
These type of pressure sensors are most suited to mid to high range pressure measurement and because the sensing diaphragm is stainless steel they are very robust and can withstand high dynamic pressure changes.
- TPS Strain Gauge Pressure Sensor - Strain gauge pressure sensor with a millivolt output direct from a four arm wheatstone bridge strain gauge circuit in pressure ranges from 10 up to 1000 bar gauge.
- TPFADA Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter - Flush diaphragm pressure transmitter for high viscosity media in food processing and plastic injection moulding applications.
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer - High pressure transducer for pressure testing applications with pressure ranges from 0...4 bar (60 psi) up to 0...1000 bar (15,000 psi) gauge with a measurement accuracy of 0.1%.
- DMP304 Ultra High Range Hydraulic Pressure Transducer - Current output pressure transducer for measurement ranges from 0 to 2000 (30000 psi) range up to a maximum range of 6000 bar (90000 psi).
- DMP 335 All Welded Stainless Steel Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - All welded stainless steel diaphragm pressure sensor for mobile hydraulics, refrigeration or oxygen applications. This pressure sensor is available in the ranges from 6 bar up to 600 bar gauge with a 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc output signal.