The calculation for converting bar into kilopascals (kPa) can be derived as follows:
- 1 kPa = 1000 Pascals (Pa)
- 1 bar = 100,000 Pascals (Pa)
- kPa value x 1000 Pa = bar value x 100,000 Pa
- kPa value = bar value x 100
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in bar below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in kPa.
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- 500 kPa g range rupture disk blowing digital display pressure gauge and logger
- 800 kPa g range 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for agricultural pump use
Request product info for a kPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 100 bar from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in kPa.