A pressure value measured in bar is converted to inch of mercury column pressure units with the following calculation:
- 1 inHg = 3,386.39 pascals (Pa)
- 1 bar = 100,000 pascals (Pa)
- inHg value x 3,386.39 Pa = bar value x 100,000 Pa
- inHg value = bar value x 29.5300
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in bar below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in inHg 0°C.
- Minus 30 inHg 4-20mA air pressure sensor for measuring vacuum in a sealed tank heated to 350F
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- Vacuum and steamer pressure transducer with -30 inHg to 100 psi range
- Barometric transducer with 23-34 inHg input range and 0-5Vdc output range
Request product info for a inHg 0°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 2 bar from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in inHg 0°C.