High range pressure sensors with a measurement range from 0 to 1000 bar, 15,000 psi, or 100 MPa. Choose a pressure sensor for test or process control use on 1000 bar hydraulic systems or 15000 psi pressurised water systems. These pressure sensors will also measure other ranges similar to 1000 bar such as 1000 kg/cm², 100 N/mm², 100000 kPa.
- TPS Strain Gauge Pressure Sensor - Strain gauge pressure sensor with a millivolt output direct from a four arm wheatstone bridge strain gauge circuit in pressure ranges from 10 up to 1000 bar gauge.
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer - High pressure transducer for pressure testing applications with pressure ranges from 0...4 bar (60 psi) up to 0...1000 bar (15,000 psi) gauge with a measurement accuracy of 0.1%.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- KX ATEX Intrinsically Safe SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX approved for use with intrinsic safety barriers in hazardous areas, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- KX ATEX Non-Sparking/Increased Safety (Ex nA/ec) SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX Ex nA non-sparking approved for use in zone 2 hazardous areas with flammable gas or dust atmospheres, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- TPFADA Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter - Flush diaphragm pressure transmitter for high viscosity media in food processing and plastic injection moulding applications.
- TPHADA Ultra High Range Pressure Sensor - Extra high pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 1000 up to 5000 bar gauge.
- TPF Flush Diaphragm Strain Gauge Pressure Sensor - Flush diaphragm piezo-resistive pressure sensor for food processing and plastic injection moulding applications with a millivolt output signal in pressure ranges from 10 up to 1000 barg.