Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Flip tool with current settings and calculate water level height instead
- 2ft range 0-10Vdc output submersible freshwater tank level sensor
- DCL 531 Modbus RTU RS 485 Submersible Stainless Steel Liquid Level Sensor
- Arduino UNO compatible borehole water level sensor
- Stilling well 3ft range SDI-12 interface lake water level sensor
- Depth converter
- Height converter
- Calculate height of water level from well depth and depth to water
- Fluid depth, density, gravity and pressure calculator
This tool will calculate the depth to water by subtracting the height of the water level from the well depth you enter and convert any combination of depth units for each depth and height value.
Water Well Depth
Enter the water well depth and select the associated depth units directly underneath. The water well depth is measured from the top of the well to the physical bottom of the well or sensor probe position, such as a hydrostatic pressure sensor measuring the water level height .
Water Level Height
Enter the water level height and select the associated height units directly underneath. The water level height is measured from the surface of the water down to the bottom of the well or the sensor probe location, such as a hydrostatic pressure sensor which maybe installed at a higher position in the well.
Water Level Depth
The water level depth is calculated by subtracting the water head height from the depth of well, and will appear once the required depth to water units are selected directly underneath. The water level depth is the distance from the top of the well down to the surface of the water.
- Solar panel, low power compatible, submersible 3m water tank level sensor
- Dairy 100 deg C wash water tank 2m range submersible level sensor
- Pond water level gauge with battery power
- Potable water underground 10ft dia storage tank temperature and level sensor