The calculation for converting psi into newtons per square millimetre (N/mm²) units is as follows:
- 1 N/mm² = 1,000,000 pascals (Pa)
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- N/mm² value x 1,000,000 Pa = psi value x 6,894.76 Pa
- N/mm² value = psi value / 145.038
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in psi below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in N/mm².
- 600 bar, 9000 psi, 60 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 350 bar, 5000 psi, 35 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 700 bar, 10000 psi, 70 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 1000 bar, 15000 psi, 100 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
Request product info for a N/mm² unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 100000 psi from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in N/mm².