The conversion ratio from psi to kPa can be determined as follows:
- 1 kPa = 1000 Pascals (Pa)
- 1 psi = 6894.76 Pascals (Pa)
- kPa value x 1000 Pa = psi value x 6894.76 Pa
- kPa value = psi value x 6.89476
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in psi below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in kPa.
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- 500 kPa g range rupture disk blowing digital display pressure gauge and logger
- 800 kPa g range 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for agricultural pump use
Request product info for a kPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 psi from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in kPa.