If you use a standard water density of 1000 kg/m³ at 4 degC and standard gravity of 9.80665 m/s², then pound force per square inch pressure can be converted to a hydrostatic level in feet using the following calculation:
- 1 ftH2O = 2,989.07 pascals (Pa)
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- ftH2O value x 2,989.07 Pa = psi value x 6,894.76 Pa
- ftH2O value = psi value x 2.30666
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in psi below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in ftH2O.
- 40 ftH2Og range 1-5Vdc output freshwater pressure sensor for environmental monitoring use
- 2 to 5 ftH2O g range 1 to 5 volts output submersible freshwater tank level sensor
- Non-metallic level sensor with 3 ftH2O range & 4-20mA signal
- 350 feet deep well level pressure sensor
Request product info for a ftH2O unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 psi from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in ftH2O.