Digital pressure gauges combined with a programmable data logger for recording pneumatic or hydraulic pressures at set time periods.
Designed to be remotely installed on a process pipe or vessel for monitoring process performance or testing for leaks.
Field portable pressure indicators that have the optional capability to store pressure data for recalling on the display screen or transferring to a computer at a later time.
Each data point is time and date stamped for compliance with quality audit trail procedures.
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with 0.05% full scale accuracy, exchangeable pressure range modules from 100 mbar (1.5 psi) up to 400 bar (6000 psi).
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger - LEO Record combined digital manometer & pressure data logging instrument for recording pressures & temperatures that can store up to 57,000 readings.
- LEO Record (Ei) Capo Low Pressure Logger - Battery powered data logger for measuring and recording low range pressures. Pressure ranges from 30 mbar (12 inH2O) up to 300 mbar (120 inH2O).
- DM01-500-HD High Range Digital Pressure Gauge - The DM01-500 HD high range pressure gauge is available in pressure ranges from 0 to 600, 1000, 1600, 2000 & 2200 bar.
- 30 inHg low relative vacuum range digital display vacuum pressure gauge and logger
- 500 kPa g range rupture disk blowing digital display pressure gauge and logger
- 100 mbar g low range air pressure gauge and logger with G1/4 male fitting
- 700 barg natural gas high range pressure gauge logger with 1/2 NPT male fitting
- 1000 bar PC logging pressure gauge for connecting to computer USB port
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- 30 ounces per square inch range pressure gauge with built-in logger
- 10 psi vacuum air and 50 psi water pressure gauge and data logger
- 5000 psi data logging gauge for measuring hydraulic pressures
- 6000 psi recording digital pressure gauge with intrinsic safety