Any pressure value in pascals can be changed into a pressure in pounds per square inches using the following conversion factor:
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- 1 Pa = 1 pascals (Pa)
- psi value x 6,894.76 Pa = Pa value x 1 Pa
- psi value = Pa value x 0.000145038
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- 600 bar, 9000 psi, 60 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 350 bar, 5000 psi, 35 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 700 bar, 10000 psi, 70 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
Request product info for a Pa unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in Pa below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in psi.
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 100000 Pa from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in psi.