A pressure measured in millimetres of mercury can be converted to a kilopascals reading using the following conversion factor calculation:
- 1 kPa = 1000 pascals (Pa)
- 1 mmHg = 133.322 pascals (Pa)
- kPa value x 1000 Pa = mmHg value x 133.322 Pa
- kPa value = mmHg value x 0.133322
- UPS-HSR USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor
Request product info for a mmHg 0°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in mmHg 0°C below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in kPa.
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- 500 kPa g range rupture disk blowing digital display pressure gauge and logger
- 800 kPa g range 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for agricultural pump use
Request product info for a kPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 mmHg 0°C from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in kPa.