A pressure value measured in kilopounds per square inch can be converted to the corresponding value in bar using the following math.
- 1 bar = 100,000 Pascals (Pa)
- 1 ksi = 1,000 psi = 6,894,760 Pascals (Pa)
- bar value x 100,000 Pa = ksi value x 6,894,760 Pa
- bar value = ksi value x 68.9476
- 10 ksi g range 4-20mA out high pressure sensor for pumps and actuators bench test rig use
- 40 ksi g 4-20mA freshwater pressure sensor plus display for hydrothermal testing use
- High Range Pressure Sensors
- High Range USB Pressure Sensors
Request product info for a ksi unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in ksi below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in bar.
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 ksi from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in bar.