The ksi pressure unit is derived from the psi pressure unit by multiplying it by 1,000, and the full name is kilopounds force per square inch.
Select a look up table for converting a pressure reading in kilopounds force per square inch to other measurement units.
- bar » 1 to 1000 ksi → 68.9476 to 68,947.6 bar
What is the meaning of ksi in terms of pressure units?
ksi stands for kilo-pounds per square inch (x1000 psi).
- 10000 psi Digital Pressure Gauge with Memory Storage
- 1000 bar, 15000 psi, 100 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 1000 psi USB connection pressure transducer for PC data acquisition
- 50 psi wet/wet 0-10 volt output differential pressure transducer
Request info on psi - pounds per square inch unit range pressure measurement products for your application.
Measurement Unit Related Terms
More pages related to measurement unit technical terms.