Using the values for each in SI pressure units, any pressure in kilopascals can be converted to millimetre of mercury units using the conversion factor below:
- 1 mmHg = 133.322 Pascals (Pa)
- 1 kPa = 1000 Pascals (Pa)
- mmHg value x 133.322 Pa = kPa value x 1000 Pa
- mmHg value = kPa value x 7.50062
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- 500 kPa g range rupture disk blowing digital display pressure gauge and logger
- 800 kPa g range 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for agricultural pump use
Request product info for a kPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in kPa below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in mmHg 0°C.
- UPS-HSR USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor
Request product info for a mmHg 0°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 kPa from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in mmHg 0°C.