Assuming a water density of 1000 kg/m3 at 4 degrees Celsius and an acting gravity of 9.80665 m/s2, the conversion from kilopascals to metres of water head can be calculated as follows:
- 1 mH2O = 9806.65 Pascals (Pa)
- 1 kPa = 1000 Pascals (Pa)
- mH2O value x 9806.65 Pa = kPa value x 1000 Pa
- mH2O value = kPa value x 0.101972
kPa pressure related products
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- 500 kPa g range rupture disk blowing digital display pressure gauge and logger
- 800 kPa g range 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for agricultural pump use
Request product info for a kPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in kPa below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in mH2O.
mH2O pressure related products
- Ground water flooded pit 40mH2O 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for water treatment use
- 10mH2O absolute 4-20mA marine approved seawater pressure sensor for bilge water leak testing use
- Hydrochloric acid storage tank 1mH2Og hydro-static pressure transmitter
- 7mH2O g range 4-20mA out hydrostatic liquid level pressure sensor
Request product info for a mH2O unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 kPa from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in mH2O.