The conversion formula to convert inch of mercury (inHg) into millibar (mbar) over the atmospheric pressure range can be calculated as follows:
- 1 mbar = 100 pascals (Pa)
- 1 inHg = 3386.39 pascals (Pa)
- mbar value x 100 Pa = inHg value x 3386.39 Pa
- mbar value = inHg value x 33.8639
- Minus 30 inHg 4-20mA air pressure sensor for measuring vacuum in a sealed tank heated to 350F
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- Vacuum and steamer pressure transducer with -30 inHg to 100 psi range
- Barometric transducer with 23-34 inHg input range and 0-5Vdc output range
Request product info for a inHg 0°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in inHg 0°C below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in mbar.
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 30 mbar pressure logger for monitoring natural gas pressures
- Hygienic atex approved 100mbar pressure transmitter for pharmaceutical application
- Intrinsically safe digital gauge for monitoring 300mbar pressure
Request product info for a mbar unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 40 inHg 0°C from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in mbar.