Measure the pressure of hot liquid or gases with a variable analog voltage output from a high temperature protected pressure transducer. High temperatures can be blocked by integrating a section of process connection that allows the process media temperature to dissipate into the surrounding environment preventing it from affecting the heat sensitive components of the transducer and voltage signal conditioning electronics.
- ATM/T Pressure and Temperature Dual Output Transmitter - Dual analogue output signal transmitter for simultaneous measurement of media pressure and temperature. Pressure 100mb - 1000bar and temp -25 - 100 DegC.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- 35X HTC High Temperature Digital Pressure Sensor (< 300 degC) - The 35X HTC high temperature digital pressure sensor is suited for media temperatures up to 300 °C
- 35X HTT High Temperature Compensated Pressure Sensor - Pressure sensor for applications in bio-reactors or autoclaves. The transmitter is compensated up to 150 °C and may be operated continuously or sterilised at this level, including the conditioning electronics up to 120°C.
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - High pressure sensor, electronic switch and digital gauge with an all welded stainless steel flush diaphragm for high viscosity liquids.