Measure the pressure of hot liquid or gases with a variable analog voltage output from a high temperature protected pressure transducer.
High temperatures can be blocked by integrating a section of process connection that allows the process media temperature to dissipate into the surrounding environment preventing it from affecting the heat sensitive components of the transducer and voltage signal conditioning electronics.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor
- ATM/T Pressure and Temperature Dual Output Transmitter
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- 35X HTC High Temperature Digital Pressure Sensor (< 300 degC)
- 35X HTT High Temperature Compensated Pressure Sensor
- Vacuum and steamer pressure transducer with -30 inHg to 100 psi range
- 90 psi g air pressure transducer for food processes up to 200 degC
- 180 degC pressure sensor for saturated steam up to 10 bar
- -0.9 to +2.2 bar g Autoclave pressure transducer
- 4 barg range 0-5Vdc output hi-temp humidified gas pressure sensor for research use
- 200 degC media temperature pressure sensor with 25 bar g range and 0 to 10 volts output