Measure the pressure of hot liquid or gases with a variable analog voltage output from a high temperature protected pressure transducer. High temperatures can be blocked by integrating a section of process connection that allows the process media temperature to dissipate into the surrounding environment preventing it from affecting the heat sensitive components of the transducer and voltage signal conditioning electronics.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- ATM/T Pressure and Temperature Dual Output Transmitter - Dual analogue output signal transmitter for simultaneous measurement of media pressure and temperature. Pressure 100mb - 1000bar and temp -25 - 100 DegC.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- 35X HTC High Temperature Digital Pressure Sensor (< 300 degC)
- 35X HTT High Temperature Compensated Pressure Sensor
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- -0.9 to +2.2 bar g Autoclave pressure transducer - Autoclave pressure sensor for measuring vacuum and steam pressures from -0.9 to +2.2 bar gauge with a 0 to 10 volt output signal.
- 20 bar absolute steam pressure transducer - Pressure transducer for measuring a closed steam system pressurized by Nitrogen up to pressures of 20 bar
- 200 degC media temperature pressure sensor with 25 bar g range and 0 to 10 volts output - High temperature pressure transducer with 0-10V amplified output, 0-25 bar gauge pressure range and compatibility with a media temperature up to 200 degC (392 degF)
- 90 psi g air pressure transducer for food processes up to 200 degC - High temperature hygienic air pressure sensor for use on an industrial popcorn maker.
- 180 degC pressure sensor for saturated steam up to 10 bar - A built-in cooling element allows the pressure sensor to be used on media temperatures up to 200 degC (FKM seal limit).
- High temperature -1…2 barg range 0…10Vdc out heat pipe pressure sensor for research use - A high temperature media gauge pressure sensor for research use to measure pressure of water, ethanol and methanol vapor in a heat pipe over a range of -1 to 2 bar g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug connector electrical connection.
- 6 bar absolute 0-10V out high temperature freshwater pressure sensor for solar thermal systems - A hi-temp media 200°C/392°F max absolute pressure sensor for process control use on solar thermal system to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 6 bar abs from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
- Vacuum and steamer pressure transducer with -30 inHg to 100 psi range - Pressure transducer with an output voltage of 1-5V, able to withstand up to 150 C on the pressure side
- Hi-Temp 500 psig range 0-10Vdc output ATF pressure sensor for automotive component testing - A hi-temp media 150°C/302°F max gauge pressure sensor for automotive component testing use to measure pressure of ATF over a range of 0 to 500 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the mil-spec connector electrical connection.
- 50 barg oxygen cleaned high temperature 0-5V output pressure sensor - High temperature oxygen cleaned pressure sensor for measuring over a 0-50 bar gauge pressure range and generating a 0 to 5 volts output signal.
- 4 barg range 0-5Vdc output hi-temp humidified gas pressure sensor for research use - A hi-temp media 150°C/302°F max gauge pressure sensor for research use to measure pressure of humidified gases over a range of 0 to 4 bar g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.