Browse hazardous area pressure transmitters for applications inside areas where there is a explosion hazard risk due to the presence of a flammable substance in the air. These hazardous area pressure transmitters have been certified by internationally recognized examining organisations and include the appropriate certificate for the protection concept used in a particular hazardous area zone.
- KX ATEX Intrinsically Safe SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX approved for use with intrinsic safety barriers in hazardous areas, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- DMP 336 Hydrogen (H2) Gas Compatible Pressure Transmitter - All stainless steel 316L welded wetted parts pressure transmitter for measuring hydrogen gas
- DMD331 Compact Differential Liquid Pressure Sensor - Wet wet differential pressure sensor with a high overpressure rating on both positive and negative pressure side for protection against damage.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DMP334 Hydraulic Pressure Transducer for Very High Pressures - DMP 334 is a high range pressure transducer designed for measuring hydraulic pressures up to 2200 bar (32,000 psi) .
- DMP304 Ultra High Range Hydraulic Pressure Transducer - Current output pressure transducer for measurement ranges from 0 to 2000 (30000 psi) range up to a maximum range of 6000 bar (90000 psi).
- DMK351 Liquid and Gas Resistant Intrinsically Safe Low Range Gauge Pressure Sensor - Intrinsically safe liquid & gas resistant low range pressure gauge reference pressure sensor for CHP, biogas and landfill sites.