Select a flameproof pressure transmitter with Ex d type certification and a 4-20mA output signal for installations which require the use of devices & enclosures which are designed to contain internal explosions to prevent ignition of explosive atmospheres surrounding the equipment in designated flameproof zones.
- DPT200 High One Side Overload Differential Pressure Sensor - DP transmitter for measuring pressure difference between two pressure points which can tolerate up a very high overload pressure independently on either the positive or negative side port or both together at the same time.
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter - Pressurised tank liquid level differential pressure cell transmitter for process plant storage.
- XMD Process Plant DP Cell Differential Pressure Transmitter - Rangeable DP Cell current loop process transmitter for monitoring differential pressures in a heavy duty process plant environment.
- XMPi Process Plant Gauge and Absolute Pressure Transmitter - Process transmitter for measuring vacuum, steam, food, pharmaceutical, oil, gas and other pressure readings necessary for the monitoring and control of bulk production processes.
- 23 Ed Flameproof Pressure Transmitter - ATEX approved flame-proof pressure transmitter for containing explosions where there is the potential for flammable process liquids or gases to ignite.
- 25 Ed Flame Proof Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter - ATEX certified flame proof pressure transmitter with an open face pressure connection for use with pharmaceuticals or high viscosity media.