The calculation below shows how grams per square centimetre are converted into pounds per square inch by converting each into pascals (SI units for pressure):
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- 1 g/cm² = 98.0665 pascals (Pa)
- psi value x 6,894.76 Pa = g/cm2 value x 98.0665 Pa
- psi value = g/cm2 value / 70.3070
- -760mmHg to +20 kg/cm² pressure transmitter with HART coms
- -1 to 20 kg/cm² digital pressure gauge for live computer data acquisition
- 20 kg/cm² range 5Vdc output pressure transducer for potable water
- Diaphragm sealed high temperature pressure transmitter for -1 to 25 kg/cm²
Request product info for a g/cm² unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in g/cm² below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in psi.
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 2000 g/cm² from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in psi.