Digital pressure sensors for connecting to a desktop or laptop computer and logging air and liquid pressures at preset intervals.
Connect to a PC serial bus interface via USB, RS485 or RS232 connections and install the supplied data logging software to add pressure logging functionality to your computer.
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor - High precision pressure transducer with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale with a RS485, USB or RS232 digital interface for connecting to a PC.
- UPS-HSR USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging - USB ready digital pressure sensor for recording pressures with a high speed sample rate of up to 1 kHz to a computer.
- 41X Low Range Digital Output Pressure Sensor - Low pressure sensor with a USB, RS232 or RS485 digital output interface for measuring low range gauge or differential pressures from 10 to 300 mbar.
- PD33X Digital Differential Pressure Sensor - High precision differential pressure transducer with accuracy of 0.1% full scale. Available with RS485, USB or RS232 for connecting to a computer.
- PD39X Twin Absolute Digital DP Sensor - Digital pressure sensor with 3 separate channels for measuring P1, P2 and DP readings plus 2 temperature channels.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.