We are looking for a pressure transducer which can be connected to a PC to use in-house to measure pressure decay when testing pipe assemblies for leaks. Our testing will be limited to 69 bar or 1000 psig. We would also need software to measure any pressure drop and plot it on a time span of 24 hours, and print it out on a spreadsheet.
We would suggest the 33X which is a RS485 interface pressure sensor which can measure to a high resolution which is good for leak testing applications, The 33X is available with a USB to RS485 converter and desktop Windows software which will enable you to record measurements at set intervals and then convert them to a text file for importing into a spreadsheet.
33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 100 bar sealed gauge
- Electrical Connection: Integral cable IP65
- Length of Cable (metres) if required: 2
- Digital Communication: USB data cable and software
- Compensated Temperature Range: +10 to +40 DegC
- Wetted Parts: Stainless steel 316L and Viton (standard)