I need to measure the pressure drop in a not fully sealed system. A pressure regulator imposes an initial pressure of 3bars on the circuit and I need to measure the pressure drop over a timeframe of a few seconds (20 sec max). For this reason the device should be capable of acquiring many points per second to guarantee high accuracy. Which device would do this and is there Windows software and cables included?
The 33x high precision digital pressure sensor can be connected to the PC to monitor and log the pressure drop you have described. The 33X has a high resolution of 0.002% full scale, and it is possible to sample readings at a rate of 30 milliseconds with baud rate of 9600, so will have plenty of data points when testing for a duration of a few seconds.
33X High Precision Digital Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 3 bar gauge
- Analogue Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Digital Interface: USB to RS485 cable & software
- Electrical Connection: 5 pin Binder connector
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- Media Exposed Materials: Stainless steel 316L and Viton seals
- Oil Filling: Silicone oil (standard)
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +80 DegC (standard)