A computer data logging pressure sensor for hydroelectric penstock use to measure fluctuating pressures of freshwater over a range of 0 to 10 bar g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding reading through the USB interface via the weatherproof cable electrical connection.
This UPS-HSR PC datalogging pressure sensor can be used in hydroelectric penstock to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 10 bar gauge. Fluctuating water pressures in the penstock can be logged using the supplied computer logging software and collated with other data such as water levels and power output.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the fresh water, and the USB universal serial bus interface is connected to a PC computer using the IP68 rated weatherproof sealed gland and cable.
UPS-HSR Computer Data Logging Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-upshsr-0003
- Part No: UPS-HSR-B0016-G
- Pressure Range: 0 to 16 bar
- Reference Type: Sealed Gauge
- Accuracy: 0.15 %FS
- Temperature Errors: 1.5% TEB -10 to +80°C (0.015% FS/°C)
- Output: USB
- Supply Voltage: 5Vdc via USB port
- Electrical Connection: USB Mini Connector
- Pressure Connection: G1/4 male
- Media Compatibility: Titanium alloy
- Accessories: PC logging software, USB Mini to Standard cable and case