Water resistant strain gauge output pressure sensor for measuring hydrostatic liquid level or underwater system pressures. The low power consumption of wheatstone bridge strain gauge circuits are ideal for underwater measuring systems running off batteries.
- IMCL Low Cost Submersible Pressure Sensor - Economical IP68 protected sensor with stainless steel 316L housing and Ceramic strain gauge sensing diaphragm for measuring liquid depth pressure.
- IWSL Potable Water Submersible Level Sensor - IP68 protect pressure sensor for monitoring potable water level to depths of 100 metres.
- IMSL IP68 Stainless Steel 316L Hydrostatic Pressure Sensor - Water resistant pressure sensor for measuring hydrostatic pressures in the range of 0-0.5 mWC up to 0-100 mWC.
- IMTG Low Cost OEM Submersible Tank Gauging Level Sensor - Economical pressure transducer for monitoring fluid level inside a tank where there is no external mounting point at the bottom of the tank.
- IMCL IP68 Millivolt Output Level Sensor - Millivolt strain gauge output signal hydrostatic level sensor with an IP68 sealed electrical connection, stainless steel 316L, Duplex or PVC housing.
- IMCL Submersible Absolute Reference Depth Sensor - Absolute reference hydrostatic depth sensor with an IP68 sealed electrical interface, SS316L, Duplex or PVC housing and a mV, voltage or current output.
- SWL Marine Bronze Submersible Level Sensor - Analogue output sensor for immersing in seawater to determine depth or change in water level by measuring hydrostatic pressure.