Water resistant strain gauge output pressure sensor for measuring hydrostatic liquid level or underwater system pressures. The low power consumption of wheatstone bridge strain gauge circuits are ideal for underwater measuring systems running off batteries.
- IMSL IP68 Stainless Steel 316L Hydrostatic Pressure Sensor - Water resistant pressure sensor for measuring hydrostatic pressures in the range of 0-0.5 mWC up to 0-100 mWC.
- SSPT Subsea Wet-Mateable Electrical Connector Pressure Sensor - This stainless steel ceramic sensing diaphragm based subsea connector pressure sensor provides a unamplified ratiometric millivolt output or an amplified analogue output signal corresponding to ranges from 0…1 bar (14.50 psi) up to 400 bar ( 5800 psi).
- IMCL Low Cost Submersible Pressure Sensor - Economical IP68 protected sensor with stainless steel 316L housing and Ceramic strain gauge sensing diaphragm for measuring liquid depth pressure.
- IWSL Potable Water Submersible Level Sensor - IP68 protect pressure sensor for monitoring potable water level to depths of 100 metres.
- IMTG Low Cost OEM Submersible Tank Gauging Level Sensor - Economical pressure transducer for monitoring fluid level inside a tank where there is no external mounting point at the bottom of the tank.
- SWL Marine Bronze Submersible Level Sensor - Analogue output sensor for immersing in seawater to determine depth or change in water level by measuring hydrostatic pressure.