Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click swap units to quickly exchange the selected units
- Distance & fuel used to fuel economy
- Distance & fuel economy to fuel required
- Volume available & fuel economy to distance range
- Fuel economy to consumption
- Fuel consumption to economy
- Fuel consumption unit conversion
- Fuel quantity unit conversion
- Distance unit conversion
This conversion tool will convert vehicle fuel economy (FE) into different units such as from miles per gallon into kilometres per litre or vice versa.
Fuel Economy is a measure of the distance a vehicle can travel on one unit volume of fuel.
The basic formula to determine fuel economy is to divide the distance travelled by the volume of fuel used (i.e. FE = d/V).
In addition to the typical units used for defining vehicle fuel economy, such as miles per gallon (mpg) or kilometres per litre (km/L), you can also select other fuel economy units incorporating a mixture of both metric and imperial/us customary units such as miles per litre (mpl, mi/L) or kilometres per gallon (km/gal, kpg).