Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click swap units to quickly exchange the selected units
- Fuel used and distance travelled to fuel consumption
- Fuel total & fuel consumption to distance range
- Total distance & fuel consumption to fuel volume
- Fuel economy to consumption
- Fuel consumption to economy
- Fuel economy unit conversion
- Fuel quantity unit conversion
- Distance unit conversion
This conversion tool will convert vehicle fuel consumption (FC) into different units such as from litres per 100 kilometres into gallons per 100 miles or vice versa.
Fuel Consumption is a measure of the volume of fuel needed to travel for one unit measure of distance.
The basic formula to determine fuel consumption is to divide the volume of fuel used by the distance travelled (i.e. FC = V/d).
In addition to the typical units used for defining vehicle fuel consumption, such as litres per 100 kilometres (L/100 km), gallons per 100 miles (gal/100 mi), litres per kilometre (L/km) or gallons per mile (gpm), you can also select other fuel consumption units incorporating a mixture of both metric and imperial/us customary units such as litres per 100 miles (L/100 mi), gallons per 100 kilometres (gal/100 km), litres per mile (L/mi) or gallons per kilometres (gal/km).