Can you advise whether there is a liquid pressure sensor which will meet these equipment requirements. The sensor we require must have a signal of 4-20mA output which is proportional to the liquid pressure generated from a swimming pool filtration system. The sensor will be supplied with a 24V power source which is already provided by the filtration control system. The swimming pool water is mildly chlorinated up to a concentration of 5 ppm and the pressure will not exceed a maximum of 1 bar.
The IMP can be supplied with a Duplex high grade stainless steel pressure connector housing which makes the pressure transmitter suitable for use in swimming pool systems that contain a low concentration of Chlorine in the water. Typically a range of voltages can be used to power the pressure transmitters 4-20mA output and 24Vdc is well within the 9-32Vdc range that can be used to power the IMP.
- Datum: Gauge
- Pressure Range: 1 bar
- Output: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large Plug and Socket, GDM3009, DIN43650
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852, HG ST/ST (UNS31803)
- Internal Seal Material: Viton
- Special Requirements: Standard