A pressure measured in kilograms per square centimetre is converted into newtons per square millimetre as follows:
- 1 mbar = 100 pascals (Pa)
- 1 psi = 6894.76 pascals (Pa)
- mbar value x 100 Pa = psi value x 6894.76 Pa
- mbar value = psi value x 68.9476
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in psi below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in mbar.
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 30 mbar pressure logger for monitoring natural gas pressures
- Hygienic atex approved 100mbar pressure transmitter for pharmaceutical application
- Intrinsically safe digital gauge for monitoring 300mbar pressure
Request product info for a mbar unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 100 psi from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in mbar.