Using a density of 13,595.1 kg/m³ at 0 degC and standard gravity of 9.80665 m/s² to calculate what 1 inHg would generate in pascals (SI unit), a pounds/sq inch reading can be converted to an equivalent pressure in inches of mercury using the following calculation:
- 1 inHg = 3386.39 pascals (Pa)
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- inHg value x 3386.39 Pa = psi value x 6,894.76 Pa
- inHg value = psi value x 2.03602
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in psi below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in inHg 0°C.
- Minus 30 inHg 4-20mA air pressure sensor for measuring vacuum in a sealed tank heated to 350F
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- Vacuum and steamer pressure transducer with -30 inHg to 100 psi range
- Barometric transducer with 23-34 inHg input range and 0-5Vdc output range
Request product info for a inHg 0°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 20 psi from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in inHg 0°C.