A low range air pressure reading in pascals can be converted to millimetres of water using the following method:
- 1 mmH2O = 9.80665 pascals (Pa)
- 1 Pa = 1 pascals (Pa)
- mmH2O value x 9.80665 Pa = pascal value x 1 Pa
- mmH2O value = Pa value x 0.101972
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- 600 bar, 9000 psi, 60 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 350 bar, 5000 psi, 35 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 700 bar, 10000 psi, 70 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
Request product info for a Pa unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in Pa below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in mmH₂O 4°C.
Request product info for a mmH₂O 4°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 Pa from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in mmH₂O 4°C.