You can turn any pressure in megapascals units to a one pounds/sq-in units with the following multiplying factor.
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- 1 MPa = 1,000,000 pascals (Pa)
- psi value x 6,894.76 Pa = MPa value x 1,000,000 Pa
- psi value = MPa value x 145.038
- 600 bar, 9000 psi, 60 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 350 bar, 5000 psi, 35 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 700 bar, 10000 psi, 70 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 1000 bar, 15000 psi, 100 MPa Pressure Gauges, Meters & Manometers
Request product info for a MPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in MPa below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in psi.
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 MPa from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in psi.